Very delicious little bites which are pinwheels of smoked salmon, avocado and goat cheese.
Finally, it's weekend and I am ready to hold a tea party for my friends. My party never goes without cheese. And this time, I am thinking of cooking something very yummy. Well, I Love salmon. Off course, I Know, many people love it too. I am going to make salmon and goat cheese bites for my friends.
I choose salmon because it is a rich source of protein with omega fatty acids and vitamin D. Combining it with goat cheese and avocado would create a magic in it. You can use this recipe anytime especially when there is get together at your place. I always like to show my cooking skills and this recipe is going to help me to impress my friends one more time.
It looks so tasty that no one can resist themselves from eating this. Above all, it is very easy to cook and does not take hours to be prepared. That's why at this time I am going to prepare salmon filled with goat cheese. I assure you, that your friends will enjoy every single bite of this delicious food.
- 100g smoked salmon
- 80g soft goat s cheese with nuts
- Half Avocado
- Half small onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dried cilantro
- Baby rainbow chard
- Dried parsley, coriander, kale
- Soya sauce
- 1Take a big plate and lay out Salmon slices on it. Spread thin layer of goat cheese on each piece of salmon
- 2Now cut avocado slices, onions strips and add all on salmon. Sprinkle dried parsley, coriander, and kale on it.
- 3Now, gently and carefully roll up into spirals. After making a roll, sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- 4Cut down the roll into the half, then line the two halves up and slice even 3cm rings.
- 5Take out your rainbow chard and garnish the salmon.
- 6For a Sauce: Take a bowl or small plate, put some soy sauce, wasabi and mix them.
- 7Now serve this delicious little cheesy bites to your friends and get allocates from them