If you still think that black lumpfish caviar is only for swanky champagne and luxurious parties then think again as it is no longer a luxurious party cracker topping. Lumpfish caviar makes striking appetizer, and is rich in minerals and vitamins. It also greatly boosts your immune system.
This colorful appetizer creates perfect combination of bun, vegetables, and lumpfish caviar. Being heart friendly, addition of lumpfish to this appetizer provides various health benefits without proving costly on your waistline or wallet.
Make this unique appetizer at your home to start your meal with its unique mouth watering taste!
- 2 mini burger buns
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp black lumpfish caviar
- 4 tomato slices
- Fresh herbs
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- 1Toast the bread in the toaster until it's golden brown.
- 2Butter your toast. Use a butter knife to spread butter on the toast.
- 3Spread tablespoon black lumpfish caviar on each piece of toast and top with the slice of tomato.
- 4Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- 5Serve immediately.